The publisher responded promptly and positively, asking for 3 sample articles. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to reply to his e-mail with 3 pdf attachments. On iPad. iPad is an awful product, totally unintuitive and unfriendly. Had to upload the attachments from Google Drive - not an elegantly solution. Raising income tax limit to 5 lakhs is the big budget news of the day. It is expected to stimulate consumption and create jobs. I think it will further widen the gap in our society and not bring in the expected political gains to BJP. Where will the government get money for its plethora of welfare schemes? Editorial done. On AI. Because the budget has announced a national programme on AI. January was a terrific month, especially the bracing weather. Will be happy if February is even half as kind.
Collected the Laptop with the replaced HDD. But there is a problem with the battery. I couldn’t find time to switch it on at home. The battery will cost Rs 3500. Visit to Monorail workshop at Wadala depot, arranged by IEI, was interesting but fell short of my expectations. We had to be content with views from the gallery. Rode on the monorail to Chembur. The line passes so close to the storage tanks of Bharat Petroleum Refinery. MRC meeting was boisterous and contentious. I opposed the seminar if it cannot break even.
Comments
Post a Comment